Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dads Hat Pennsylvania Whiskys

Dad's Hat Pennsylvania White Rye

Served neat, this white rye is undeniably fragrant, with floral notes, along with honey and spice on the nose. On the palate, it shows some clear edge (weighing in at 100 proof), but the alcohol doesn’t overwhelm the clear hints of citrus.
$39.95   750ml

Dad's Hat Pennsylvania Rye
Aged relatively swiftly for seven to nine months in 15 gallon barrels (versus the slower pace of standard 53 gallon barrels), the finished spirit is artfully blended to show rounded hints of cinnamon, dried fruits, nuts and candied apple, a rye that shouldn't be fussed with in overly complicated cocktails.
$49.95   750ml

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Superb article that gave me real tracks for my items to me. I will test starting next article. To say I even put the page in Favorites.
Thank you
voyance gratuite par mail